Tillicoultry Quarries - Vacancies
Office/Weighbridge Administrator - Northfield, Denny, FK6 6RB
Due to our continued success and rapid growth and excellent opportunity has arisen for an Office/Weighbridge Administrator based at either or Northfield or Tulliallan Site.
The successful candidate will be customer focused, reliable, well organised and be able to work well a part of a team in a busy office environment.
Hours: 7am – 5pm Monday to Friday and 7am- 12pm on a Saturday or a Sunday dependant on the needs of the business. - Flexibility around these hours may be required in line with the needs of the business.
Key Duties Include:
- Operating the weighbridge, matching and filing weighbridge tickets.
- Dealing with general customer enquiries, i.e. orders, pricing, deliveries
- Assist with scheduling in line with customer delivery requirements
- Liaise with other sites regarding customer requirements
- General office administration, filing, data input, checking emails.
As our Office/Weighbridge Administrator, it is essential that you have:
- Experience working in an administration role.
- Polite and professional and courteous approach to dealing with customers.
- Excellent attention to detail skills.
- Excellent organisational, time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Excellent IT Skills, Word, Excel, Outlook.
Experience working in a similar role within the construction industry would be advantageous but is not essential. This is an exciting opportunity to fulfil a vital role within a fast growing and successful business.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com