Tillicoultry Quarries - Vacancies
Asphalt Site/Mechanical Fitter - Tulliallan Asphalt Plant, FK10 4DT and Central Scotland
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Asphalt Plant/Mechanical Fitter at our Tulliallan Site in Kincardine and other sites as required.
You will carry out planned, preventive and breakdown maintenance activities and repairs on our Asphalt, Concrete & Washing plants.
Who we are looking for
· Experience working in a heavy industry environment.
· A keen interest and commitment to Health and Safety and Environmental matters.
· A willingness to work under pressure in a challenging, fast paced environment
· A flexible approach to working hours including shift work and willingness to work regular overtime to meet the needs of the business where and when required.
· Ability to work as part of a team and individually on their own initiative as required.
· Strong work ethic and commitment to delivering quality standards to our customers.
· Full driving license.
· SVQ Level 3 in Construction Plant Maintenance is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
· Previous mechanical experience is required.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work within a well-established, and growing company, in a team orientated environment please forward your CV with covering letter to: