Tillicoultry Quarries - Vacancies
Office/Weighbridge Administrator - Northfield, Denny, FK6 6RB
Due to our continued success and rapid growth and excellent opportunity has arisen for an Office/Weighbridge Administrator based at our Northfield Site.
The successful candidate will be customer focused, reliable, well organised and be able to work well a part of a team in a busy office environment.
Hours: 7am – 5pm Monday to Friday and 7am- 12pm on a Saturday or a Sunday dependant on the needs of the business. - Flexibility around these hours may be required in line with the needs of the business.
Key Duties Include:
- Operating the weighbridge, matching and filing weighbridge tickets.
- Dealing with general customer enquiries, i.e. orders, pricing, deliveries
- Assist with scheduling in line with customer delivery requirements
- Liaise with other sites regarding customer requirements
- General office administration, filing, data input, checking emails.
As our Office/Weighbridge Administrator, it is essential that you have:
- Experience working in an administration role.
- Polite and professional and courteous approach to dealing with customers.
- Excellent attention to detail skills.
- Excellent organisational, time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Excellent IT Skills, Word, Excel, Outlook.
Experience working in a similar role within the construction industry would be advantageous but is not essential. This is an exciting opportunity to fulfil a vital role within a fast growing and successful business.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trainee Laboratory Technician - Northfield, Denny, FK6 6RB
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Lab Technician based between our Northfield Hard Rock Quarry in Denny and our Asphalt plant based at Tulliallan.
This opportunity attracts a competitive rate of pay which includes enhanced rates for overtime and 10 day’s holiday over the Christmas period as well as excellent training and career progression opportunities.
Key Duties will include:
- Sampling and testing aggregates.
- Sampling and testing bituminous materials.
- Site sampling, processing and testing ready-mix concrete.
- Laboratory equipment calibration.
- Laboratory administration.
- Quality Management System involvement.
Who we are looking for
It is essential that successful candidate has:
- A keen interest and commitment to Health and Safety and Environmental matters.
- A willingness to work under pressure in a challenging, fast paced environment
- A flexible approach to working hours and willingness to work regular overtime to meet the needs of the business when required.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually as required.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to delivering quality standards to our customers.
- Full driving license.
Experience and qualifications in quarrying disciplines is desirable but not essential for the role as all relevant training will be provided
If you are looking for an opportunity to work within a well-established, and growing company, in a team orientated environment please forward your CV with covering letter to:
HGV Drivers - Tulliallan, Kincardine -on- Forth, FK10 4DT and Clydebridge, Rutherglen, G73 1PT
We currently have some exciting opportunities for HGV Drivera at our Tulliallan Asphalt Site based just outside Kincardine and our Clydebridge Asphat Site based at Rutherglen.
These oppoertunities attract a competitive rate of pay which includes enhanced rates for overtime and 10 day’s holiday over the Christmas period. Tillicoultry Quarries also operates with new Scania vehicles and offers excellent training and career progression opportunities.
Who we are looking for
It is essential that successful candidates have:
- CPC card and full 35hrs
- Experience working with digital tachographs.
- Strong awareness of Driver Regulations specifically relating to Driver Hours & Working Time Regulations.
- A keen interest and commitment to Health and Safety, and Environmental matters.
- A willingness to work under pressure in a challenging, fast paced environment.
- A flexible approach to working hours and willingness to work regular overtime to meet the needs of the business when required including weekends.
- Strong work ethic, and commitment to delivering quality standards to our customers.
Mixer, tipper and articulated experience is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work within a well-established, and growing company, in a team orientated environment please forward your CV with covering letter