16 Sep Accounts Assistant – Tulliallan, FK10 4DT
We are a successful and fast-growing family-owned quarrying company and major supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete, mortar, render and sports sand to the building and road construction industry. We operate at over 25 sites throughout Central Scotland, the North East of England and East Anglia.
As a family business we have a clear focus on our people. We have a committed and engaged team of over 250 employees working in a variety of different roles delivering a unique combination of quality materials and service excellence for our customers.
Due to our continued success and rapid growth and excellent opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant based at our Tulliallan Site. The successful candidate will be customer focused, reliable, well organised and be able to work well a part of a team in a busy office environment.
As a family business we focus on our people. We offer excellent training, development and career progression opportunities within our business.
We also offer job security, and regular overtime paid at an enhanced rate.
This is an exciting opportunity to fulfil an important role within a fast growing and successful business.
Key Duties Include:
- High volume invoice input into the accounting system
- Matching invoices to purchase orders and delivery notes
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Dealing with supplier queries in a timely manner
- Any other accounting duties as required
- General office administration, filing, data input, photocopying and checking emails.
As our Accounts Assistant, it is essential that you have:
- Experience working in an administrative role.
- Polite and professional and courteous approach to dealing with customers.
- Excellent attention to detail skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Flexible approach to work
- Excellent IT Skills, Word, Excel, Outlook.
9am – 5pm Monday to Friday – Flexibility around these hours may be required in line with the needs of the business.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com