13 Jul Assistant Area Production Manager – Sand and Gravel
Due to our continued success and rapid growth an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Area Production Manager has arisen within our Sand and Gravel business in Central Scotland.
This role will report to the Sand and Gravel Area Production Manager and is a key role within our business.
The safety of our team and customers is our highest priority it is therefore essential that the successful candidate has a recognised Health and Safety qualification and is committed to ensuring best practice and compliance to Health, Safety and Environmental legislation
The role will suit a self-motivated individual with the ability to manage and organise people and demonstrate an understanding of engineering and legislation.
You will be customer focused, ensuring service and quality standards are met and maintained whilst performance is maximised. You will be a team player and be committed to delivering our company values.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience managing and leading teams.
- Excellent awareness of current Health, Safety and Environmental Legislation.
- Completed, or be working towards, a SHE NVQ Level 4 qualification or equivalent.
- Excellent understanding of Quarry Regulations 1999 and ACOP.
- A good understanding of plant and machinery, including maintenance planning.
Previous practical experience in all aspects of sand and gravel quarrying operations from extraction to restoration would be advantageous.
This is an exciting opportunity to fulfil a key role in a fast growing and successful business with excellent training, development and career progression opportunities.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org