10 Dec Concrete Batcher – Snetterton, Norwich
Snetterton, Norwich, NR16 2JU
Due to our continued success and rapid growth we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Concrete Batcher, based at our RMX Concrete Plant in Snetterton, Norwich.
At Tillicoultry Quarries we invest in our people and provide excellent training, development and career progression opportunities.
Key Duties will include:
- Batching Concrete
- Plant Maintenance
- Mobile Plant Operations
Who we are looking for:
It is essential that successful candidates have:
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and ability to follow procedures.
- A willingness to work in a, fast paced environment.
- A flexible approach to working hours and willingness to work regular overtime to meet the needs of the business when required.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually as required.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to delivering quality standards to our customers.
- Full driving license.
- Current MPQC tickets for wheel loading shovel would be desirable but not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to fulfil an important role within a fast growing and successful business.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org