06 Aug HGV Class 2 Driver – Tulliallan, FK10 4DT
We are a successful and fast-growing family-owned quarrying company and major supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete, mortar, render and sports sand to the building and road construction industry. We operate at over 25 sites throughout Central Scotland, the North East of England and East Anglia.
As a family business we have a clear focus on our people. We have a committed and engaged team of over 250 employees working in a variety of different roles delivering a unique combination of quality materials and service excellence for our customers.
Due to our continued success and rapid growth and excellent opportunity has arisen for a HGV Class 2 Driver based at our Tulliallan Site. The successful candidate will be customer focused, reliable, well organised and be able to work well a part of a team in a busy office environment.
As a family business we focus on our people. We offer excellent training, development and career progression opportunities within our business.
Tillicoultry Quarries also operates with new Scania vehicles.
We also offer job security, and regular overtime paid at an enhanced rate.
This is an exciting opportunity to fulfil an important role within a fast growing and successful business.
It is essential that successful candidates have the following:
- CPC card and full 35hrs
- Experience working with digital tachographs.
- Strong awareness of Driver Regulations specifically relating to Driver Hours & Working Time Regulations.
- A keen interest and commitment to Health and Safety, and Environmental matters.
- A willingness to work under pressure in a challenging, fast paced environment.
- A flexible approach to working hours and willingness to work regular overtime to meet the needs of the business when required including weekends.
- Strong work ethic, and commitment to delivering quality standards to our customers.
Mixer, tipper and articulated experience is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
To apply please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com