11 Mar HGV Drivers – East Anglia
We are currently looking for HGV Drivers to join our teams based in the East Anglia Region.
As a family business we focus on our people. We offer excellent training, development and career progression opportunities within our business.
We will provide you with an opportunity to gaining vocational qualifications within 12 months of starting employment with us!
We also offer job security and regular overtime paid at an enhanced rate.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
It is essential that successful candidates have:
- Valid HGV license with CPC card.
- Experience driving mixers and tippers would be beneficial.
- Experience working with digital tachographs.
- Strong awareness of Driver Regulations specifically relating to Driver Hours & Working Time Regulations.
- A keen interest and commitment to Health and Safety, and Environmental matters.
- A flexible approach to working hours and willingness to work regular overtime to meet the needs of the business when required including alternate weekends.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work within a well-established, and growing company, in a team orientated environment please forward your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org