10 Dec HGV Drivers Class 1 – Tulliallan, Kincardine, FK10 4DT
Kincardine on Forth, FK10 4DT
We are a successful and fast-growing family-owned quarrying company and major supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete, mortar, render and sports sand to the building and road construction industry. We operate at over 25 sites throughout Central Scotland, the North East of England and East Anglia.
As a family business we have a clear focus on our people. We have a committed and engaged team of over 250 employees working in a variety of different roles delivering a unique combination of quality materials and service excellence for our customers.
We currently have some exciting opportunities for Class 1 (CE) HGV Drivers based at our Head Office in Tulliallan, Kincardine.
Tillicoultry Quarries also operates with new Scania vehicles.
It is essential that successful candidates have the following:
- CPC card and full 35hrs
- Experience working with digital tachographs.
- Strong awareness of Driver Regulations specifically relating to Driver Hours & Working Time Regulations.
- A keen interest and commitment to Health and Safety, and Environmental matters.
- A willingness to work under pressure in a challenging, fast paced environment.
- A flexible approach to working hours and willingness to work regular overtime to meet the needs of the business when required including weekends.
- Strong work ethic, and commitment to delivering quality standards to our customers.
Mixer, tipper and articulated experience is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
Our people are at the heart of our business, we look out for each other, and offer excellent training, development and career progression opportunities, as well as job security and an inclusive and safe working environment.
This role is:
- Full time, permanent
- Attracts regular overtime at an enhanced rate.