09 Mar Maintenance Fitter/Fabricator – Tulliallan, Kincardine, FK10 4DT
We are a successful and fast-growing family-owned quarrying company and major supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete, mortar, render and sports sand to the building and road construction industry. We operate at over 25 sites throughout Central Scotland, the North East of England and East Anglia.
As a family business we have a clear focus on our people. We have a committed and engaged team of over 250 employees working in a variety of different roles delivering a unique combination of quality materials and service excellence for our customers.
Due to our continued success and rapid growth, we are looking for a Maintenance Fitter/Fabricator, to join our team based in Tulliallan, Kincardine.
The successful candidate will carry out planned, preventive and breakdown maintenance activities and repairs on our plant and machinery.
Who we are looking for:
It is essential that successful candidate has:
- Experience working in a heavy industry environment.
- A keen interest and commitment to Health and Safety and Environmental matters.
- A willingness to work under pressure in a challenging, fast paced environment
- A flexible approach to working hours including shift work and willingness to work regular overtime to meet the needs of the business where and when required.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually on their own initiative as required.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to delivering quality standards to our customers.
- Full driving license.
- Previous mechanical experience.
An SVQ Level 3 in Construction Plant Maintenance is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
Our people are at the heart of our business, we look out for each other, and offer excellent training, development and career progression opportunities, as well as job security and an inclusive and safe working environment.
This role is:
- Full time, permanent
- Attracts regular overtime at an enhanced rate.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org