10 Dec Maintenance Fitter – Hullerhill, Kilwinning,
North Ayrshire KA13 7QN
Due to our continued success and rapid growth we currently have an exciting opportunity for a time served maintenance fitter within our Hugh King business at our Hullerhill Site in Kilwinning.
The successful candidate will carry out planned, preventive and breakdown maintenance activities and repairs on our plant and machinery.
At Tillicoultry Quarries we invest in our people and provide excellent training, development and career progression opportunities.
Who we are looking for
It is essential that successful candidates have:
- Electrical and mechanical qualifications and experience.
- Knowledge of single & three phase electrical circuits, pneumatics, hydraulics and mechanical plant equipment.
- Fault finding skills, preventative and planned maintenance experience required.
- A willingness to work in a, fast paced environment
- A flexible approach to working hours and willingness to work regular overtime to meet the needs of the business when required.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually as required.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to delivering quality standards to our customers.
- Full driving license.
This is an exciting opportunity to fulfil an important role within a fast growing and successful business.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org