08 Nov Office Administrator – Tulliallan, FK10 4DT
We are a successful and fast-growing family-owned quarrying company and major supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete, mortar, render and sports sand to the building and road construction industry. We operate at over 32 sites throughout Central Scotland, the North East of England and East Anglia.
As a family business we have a clear focus on our people. We have a committed and engaged team of over 250 employees working in a variety of different roles delivering a unique combination of quality materials and service excellence for our customers.
Due to our continued success and rapid growth an excellent opportunity has arisen for an Office Administrator based at our Tulliallan Site. The successful candidate will be customer focused, reliable, well organised and be able to work well as part of a team in a busy office environment.
As a family business we focus on our people. We offer excellent training, development and career progression opportunities within our business.
We will provide you with an opportunity to gaining vocational qualifications within 12 months of starting employment with us!
We also offer job security, and regular overtime paid at an enhanced rate.
This is an exciting opportunity to fulfil an important role within a fast growing and successful business.
- Dealing with general customer enquiries over the telephone and by email
- General office administration, filing, data input, checking emails
As our Office Administrator, it is essential that you have:
- A polite, professional and courteous approach to dealing with customers
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritise workload and work accurately under pressure
- Excellent IT Skills, proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook
Experience working in a similar role within role would be advantageous but is not essential.
9am – 5pm Monday to Friday with some weekend working required depending on the needs of the business.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com