18 Feb Quarry Operative – Tams Loup, Harthill
SHOTTS, ML7 5TN
We are a successful and fast-growing family-owned quarrying company and major supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete, mortar, render and sports sand to the building and road construction industry. We operate at over 25 sites throughout Central Scotland, the North East of England and East Anglia.
As a family business we have a clear focus on our people. We have a committed and engaged team of over 250 employees working in a variety of different roles delivering a unique combination of quality materials and service excellence for our customers.
Due to our continued success and rapid growth, we are looking for a Quarry Operative to join our team at Tams Loup reporting to the Quarry Manager.
Key duties will include:
- Maintaining a high level of housekeeping standards
- General day to day maintenance on site
- Maintaining a high level of health and safety on site
Who we are looking for:
It is essential that successful candidate has:
- Commitment to delivering excellent Health, Safety and the Environmental standards.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually as required.
- A willingness to work in a challenging fast paced environment.
- A flexible approach to working hours and willingness to work regular overtime to meet the needs of the business.
- A strong work ethic and commitment to delivering quality standards to our customers.
- Experience working in a similar role within the construction industry.
- Full driving license.
Our people are at the heart of our business, we look out for each other, and offer excellent training, development and career progression opportunities, as well as job security and an inclusive and safe working environment.
This role is:
- Full time, permanent
- Attracts regular overtime at an enhanced rate.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to: email@example.com