15 Sep Silo Service Engineer – Hullerhill KY13 7QN
We are a successful and fast-growing family-owned quarrying company and major supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete, mortar, render and sports sand to the building and road construction industry. We operate at over 25 sites throughout Central Scotland, the North East of England and East Anglia.
As a family business we have a clear focus on our people. We have a committed and engaged team of over 250 employees working in a variety of different roles delivering a unique combination of quality materials and service excellence for our customers.
Due to our continued success and rapid growth, we are looking for a Silo Service Engineer to join our team at Hullerhill.
As a family business we focus on our people. We offer excellent training, development and career progression opportunities within our business.
We will provide you with an opportunity to gaining vocational qualifications within 12 months of starting employment with us!
We also offer job security, and regular overtime paid at an enhanced rate.
This is an exciting opportunity to fulfil an important role within a fast growing and successful business.
Key Duties Include:
- Repair all mechanical & electrical faults with the site silos.
- Service silo motors, gearboxes and control panels.
- Complete PAT testing on silo electrical equipment as required.
- Wash and prepare silos for placement on customer sites.
- Attend customer site silo breakdowns as required.
Who we are looking for:
As our Silo Service Engineer it is essential that you have:
- Experience and knowledge in mechanical fault finding and repair
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Polite and professional and courteous approach to dealing with customers.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Full drivers licence.
Experience working in a similar role within the construction industry would be advantageous but is not essential. This is an exciting opportunity to fulfil an important role within a fast growing and successful business.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV firstname.lastname@example.org