17 Sep Trainee Fabricator – Tulliallan, FK10 4DT
LOOKING FOR A CAREER CHANGE AND EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TRAINEE FABRICATOR TO JOIN OUR TEAM AT TULLIALLAN.
We are a successful and fast-growing family-owned quarrying company and major supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete, mortar, render and sports sand to the building and road construction industry. We operate at over 25 sites throughout Central Scotland, the North East of England and East Anglia.
As a family business we have a clear focus on our people. We have a committed and engaged team of over 250 employees working in a variety of different roles delivering a unique combination of quality materials and service excellence for our customers.
Due to our continued success and rapid growth, we are looking for a Trainee Fabricator to join our team at Tulliallan.
As a family business we focus on our people. We offer excellent training, development and career progression opportunities within our business.
We will provide you with an opportunity to gaining vocational qualifications within 12 months of starting employment with us!
We also offer job security, and regular overtime paid at an enhanced rate.
This is an exciting opportunity to fulfil an important role within a fast growing and successful business.
- Ensure all duties carried out to Company Health and Safety Policy and Guidelines
- Involved in all aspects of fabrication (including design, measuring, fabricating & welding)
The successful candidate
It is essential that the successful candidate has:
- A keen interest and commitment to Health and Safety and Environmental matters.
- A willingness to work and learn in a, fast paced environment
- A flexible approach to working hours and willingness to work regular overtime to meet the needs of the business where and when required
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually on their own initiative as required
- Full driving license
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com