14 Jun Trainee Lab Technician – Middlesbrough – TS6 6AL
LOOKING FOR A CAREER CHANGE AND EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TRAINEE LAB TECHNICIAN TO JOIN OUR TEAMS IN THE TEESSIDE AREA.
As a family business we focus on our people. We offer excellent training, development and career progression opportunities within our business.
We will provide you with an opportunity to gaining vocational qualifications within 12 months of starting employment with us!
We also offer job security, and regular overtime paid at an enhanced rate.
- Site sampling, processing and testing ready-mix concrete.
- Laboratory equipment calibration.
- Administration of all laboratory reports.
- To conform with all site quality management systems and health and safety procedures.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
It is essential that successful candidate has:
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and ability to follow procedures.
- A willingness to work in a, fast paced environment
- A flexible approach to working hours and willingness to work regular overtime to meet the needs of the business when required.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually as required.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to delivering quality standards to our customers.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com