16 Aug Trainee Quarry Operative – Hillend, ML6 8NY
LOOKING FOR A CAREER CHANGE AND EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TRAINEE QUARRY OPERATIVE TO JOIN OUR TEAM AT HILLEND.
We are a successful and fast-growing family-owned quarrying company and major supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete, mortar, render and sports sand to the building and road construction industry. We operate at over 25 sites throughout Central Scotland, the North East of England and East Anglia.
We have a committed and engaged team of over 250 employees working in a variety of different roles delivering a unique combination of quality materials and service excellence for our customers.
Due to our continued success and rapid growth and excellent opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Quarry Operative based at our Hillend Site. The successful candidate will be customer focused, reliable, well organised and be able to work well a part of a team in a busy office environment.
As a family business we focus on our people. We offer excellent training, development and career progression opportunities within our business.
We will provide you with an opportunity to gaining vocational qualifications within 12 months of starting employment with us!
We also offer job security, and regular overtime paid at an enhanced rate.
- Maintaining a high level of housekeeping standards.
- General day to day maintenance on site.
- Maintaining a high standard of health and safety measures on site.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
It is essential that the successful candidate is:
- Prepared to progress and develop within our business through training and gaining qualifications.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced outdoor environment.
- Willing to work regular overtime to meet the needs of the business, and has a flexible approach to working hours.
- In possession of a full driving license.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV