17 Jun Transport Administrator – Tulliallan, FK10 4DT
Due to our continued success and rapid growth, an excellent opportunity for a Transport Administrator has arisen at our Tulliallan Head Office, based in Kincardine.
We are a successful and fast-growing family-owned quarrying company and major supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete, mortar, render, cement and sports sand to the building and road construction industry. We currently operate at over 28 sites throughout Central Scotland, the North East of England and East Anglia.
At Tillicoultry Quarries we invest in our people and provide excellent training, development and career progression opportunities.
The successful candidate will be given full training to deliver administrative support to our busy Head Office Transport support functions:
- Assisting with the compilation of weekly transport data
- Liaising with vehicle maintenance contractors
- Liaising and communicating with all drivers on a regular basis and updating the transport manager of any issues
- Assisting with the maintenance of transport compliance regulations
- Maintaining the depot fleet list
- Maintaining all transport files with hard copies electronically
- Ensuring that O license and insurance details are managed
- Maintaining fleet fuel cards
- Liaising with the transport office
Who we are looking for:
- IT literate – Excel and Word are essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Driven and self-motivated
- Proactive with proven problem-solving skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Able to work to deadlines and meet targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
This is an exciting opportunity to fulfil a key role within a fast growing and successful business. We offer a competitive remuneration package and fantastic opportunities for development and career progression.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com