10 Dec Transport Planner/Shipper – Teesside
Due to our continued success and rapid growth we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Transport Planner covering our RMX Concrete Plants in the Teesside Area.
At Tillicoultry Quarries we invest in our people and provide excellent training, development and career progression opportunities.
Key Duties Include:
- Operating the weigh-bridge, matching and filing weigh-bridge tickets.
- Planning and organisation of vehicles to ensure efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Dealing with general customer enquiries, i.e. orders, deliveries.
- Assist with scheduling in line with customer delivery requirements.
- Liaise with other sites regarding customer requirements.
- General office administration, filing, data input, checking emails.
Who we are looking for:
As our Transport Planner it is essential that you have:
- Experience working in an administration role.
- Polite and professional and courteous approach to dealing with customers.
- Excellent attention to detail skills.
- Excellent organisational, time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Excellent IT Skills, Word, Excel, Outlook.
Experience working in a similar role within the construction industry would be advantageous but is not essential. This is an exciting opportunity to fulfil an important role within a fast growing and successful business.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com