Tillicoultry Quarries - Vacancies
Trainee Credit Controller - Tulliallan Asphalt Plant, FK10 4DT
Due to our continued success and rapid growth an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Credit Controller based at our Tulliallan Site.
The successful candidate will be customer focused, reliable, well organised and be able to work well a part of a team in a busy office environment.
Hours - 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday with additional hours depending on the needs of the business.
The successful candidate will be given full training to deliver these key duties:
- Running credit checks and opening new credit accounts in line with Tillicoultry Quarries terms and conditions
- Ensure payments due are recovered within agreed timescales
- Communicate issues around delayed payments back to the business effectively
- Manage disputes and escalate where necessary
- Build and develop excellent relationships with customers
As our Trainee Credit Controller, it is essential that you have
- Polite, professional and courteous approach to dealing with customers.
- Excellent attention to detail skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work accurately under pressure.
- Excellent IT Skills, proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook.
Experience working in a finance/account’s role would be advantageous but is not essential. This is an exciting opportunity to fulfil a vital role within a fast growing and successful business.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com