Tillicoultry Quarries - Vacancies
Transport Compliance Administrator - Tulliallan Asphalt Plant, FK10 4DT
Due to our continued success and rapid growth an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Transport Compliance Administrator to join our team.
The successful candidate will ensure the Transport Operation runs in a safe, legal and compliant manner, enhancing efficiency and productivity while maintaining the highest standards of health and safety at all times. You will be a team player and be committed to delivering our company values.
Key Duties Include:
· To ensure the business adheres to all aspects of transport and health and safety legislation.
· Assist with the planning of training to the required level of competence to encourage continuous improvement.
· Daily reporting on driver infringements and performance.
· Regular communication with Transport Manager and key contacts to highlight any areas of non-compliance.
· Assist with the planning and organisation of manpower and vehicles to ensure efficiency and cost effectiveness i.e. MPG
· Ensure the business adheres to all legal requirements, i.e. driver hours, transport legislation, tachographs, licence checks.
· Efficient planning of all vehicle maintenance, i.e. MOT, services and inspections and ensuring maintenance records are up to date and recorded in an appropriate manner in line with transport regulations and audit standards.
· Development and monitoring of accurate and meaningful compliance reports and KPI’s which inform the business and improve efficiency and productivity.
As our Transport Compliance Administrator it is essential that you have:
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels.
· Excellent planning, organisational, time management and attention to detail skills.
· Ability to analyse data accurately and efficiently.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
· Excellent IT skills - should be proficient with Microsoft word and outlook with a minimum of intermediate level excel skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to fulfil a vital role within a fast growing and successful business. We offer a competitive remuneration package, CPD and training opportunities.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
HGV Drivers - Tulliallan FK10 4DT
We currently have some exciting opportunities for Class 1 (CE) and Class 2 (C) HGV Drivers based at our Asphalt Plant in Kincardine.
This opportunity attracts a competitive rate of pay which includes enhanced rates for overtime and 10 day’s holiday over the Christmas period. Tillicoultry Quarries also operates with new Scania vehicles and offers excellent training and career progression opportunities.
Who we are looking for
It is essential that successful candidates have:
· CPC card and full 35hrs
· Experience working with digital tachographs.
· Strong awareness of Driver Regulations specifically relating to Driver Hours & Working Time Regulations.
· A keen interest and commitment to Health and Safety, and Environmental matters.
· A willingness to work under pressure in a challenging, fast paced environment.
· A flexible approach to working hours and willingness to work regular overtime to meet the needs of the business when required including weekends.
· Strong work ethic, and commitment to delivering quality standards to our customers.
Mixer, tipper and articulated experience is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work within a well-established, and growing company, in a team orientated environment please forward your CV with covering letter
Tillicoultry Quarries is an equal opportunities employer.