10 Dec Weighbridge/Transport Co-ordinator – Newtongrange, Dalkeith
Dalkeith, EH22 4QN
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Weighbridge/Transport Co-ordinator based at our Newtongrange Site, who will be involved in the day to day running of the transport operation across the South East of Scotland.
At Tillicoultry Quarries we invest in our people and provide excellent training, development and career progression opportunities.
The successful candidate will be customer focused, reliable, well organised and be able to work well a part of a team in a busy office environment.
Hours: 6am – 4pm Monday to Friday, with some weekend working required depending on the needs of the business.
Key Duties Include:
- Operating the weighbridge, matching and filing weighbridge tickets.
- Planning and organisation of vehicles to ensure efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Dealing with general customer enquiries, i.e. orders, deliveries.
- Assist with scheduling in line with customer delivery requirements.
- Liaise with other sites regarding customer requirements.
- General office administration, filing, data input, checking emails.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As our Weighbridge/Transport Co-ordinator, it is essential that you have:
- Experience working in an administration role.
- Polite and professional and courteous approach to dealing with customers.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational, time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Excellent IT Skills, Word, Excel, Outlook.
Experience working in a similar role within the construction/quarrying industry would be advantageous but is not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to fulfil a vital role within a fast growing and successful business.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com